This will be part of the IIC’s Point of the Matter Dialogues series
Preventive conservation has moved to the centre stage of museum, site and heritage management, contributing to the sustainability of organisations as well as the care of their collections.
- Austin Nevin, IIC Council member and Chair of Congress Technical Committee (Chair)
- Sarah Staniforth, President IIC
- Stefan Michalski, Senior Conservation Scientist, Canadian Conservation Institute
- Tom Learner, Head of Science Getty Conservation Institute
- Anna Bülow, Head of Conservation, British Museum and Assistant Co-ordinator ICOM-CC Preventive Conservation Working Group
This Talk is open to all, not just members of IIC and will be followed by a reception, to which all are welcome.
6.45 pm, Tuesday 23rd January 2016, at the Meeting Room of the Society of Antiquaries of London, Burlington House, Piccadilly, London W1J 0BF
Further details about IIC's 2017 Annual General Meeting can be found at the IIC web-site here.