We are now able to list the full programme of paper presentations at the 2014 Hong Kong Congress - An Unbroken History: Conserving East Asian Works of Art and Heritage. Now you can check what is being presented on which day – and we already have a number of participants who have registered for specific days at the Congress to make best use of their time and focus in on their specific areas of interest and work. To see what is on when please go to the Congress pages on the IIC site
Join us in Hong Kong during the week or full the full programme - registration for the whole week is proving very popular, reflecting the venue of wonderfully vibrant and culturally rich Hong Kong, the high quality and range of the papers being presented and the busy and attractive social programme that is planned.
The specific areas covered are:
- Analysis and Conservation of East Asian Glass and Ceramics
- East Asian Lacquerware – from analysis to treatment
- Conserving East Asian Paintings
- Approaches to the Conservation of Thankas
- The Conservation and Study of Polychromy and Wall Paintings
- Conservation Materials for East Asian Art
- Temples, Stone and Rock Art
- Conserving Metals and Composite Objects: from Archeological bronzes to 20th C. cast iron paintings
Come and join your colleagues and make new links to conservators from all over east Asia - and explore the riches of the buzzing metropolis and cultural centre that is Hong Kong - we look forward to seeing you there!
Book now at the Congress registration pages!