TH Köln is one of the most innovative universities of applied sciences and a member of the university alliance UAS 7. We offer 27,000 students and 1,000 academics from Germany and abroad an inspiring learning, research and work environment in the fields of engineering and humanities as well as social and natural sciences. TH Köln shapes social innovation - this is our approach to society’s challenges. Due to our interdisciplinary mindset and actions as well as our regional, national and international activities, we are a valued cooperation partner in numerous fields.
What awaits you:
- research on materials and techniques of art and cultural property including material collections as well as on the application of new analytical and imaging techniques with a focus on non-destructive methodology
- examination of art and cultural property with XRF, FTIR, Raman spectroscopy as well as multispectral imaging techniques
- documentation, evaluation and preparation of reports
- independent teaching in the module "Investigation Strategies and Analysis Methods I and II" (Master) in the amount of 1 semester hours
- supervision and guidance of students in FTIR and Raman spectroscopy, colour measurements and the climatic chamber
- implementation of in-situ measurement in the students' investigation strategy.
For more information go to: https://karriere.th-koeln.de/job/view/336/research-assistant-m-f-d-for-m...