*New for 2021 - 22*. We have extended our discount scheme for students in UNESCO Band 2 - 4 countries to student members for the first time. This means you are eligible for a 25% discount in Band 2 or 50% in Band 3 - 4 countries. Check the UNESCO list here. If you are eligible, savings will be added automatically at checkout.
We support new talent and work with exceptional, dedicated conservators and heritage professionals all over the world.
Online payments by credit or debit cards are made in Sterling, however we can also provide an invoice for PayPal or international bank transfer payments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance.
- Be part of our impressive international network of members
- Immediate digital access to Studies in Conservation, including our major archive of content, research and papers dating back to 1952.
- Access to Members' Directory and exclusive content in our online members’ area
- Discounted fees to IIC Congresses and events (free online access to IIC Edinburgh Congress 2020)
- Special invitations to participate in IIC’s biennial Student and Emerging Conservator (S&ECC) Conferences
- Preferential access to IIC's Professional Development Series webinars, such as 'Writing for Publication' and 'Creating Successful Posters' (free to members)
- Extensive networking and volunteer opportunities with IIC
- The chance to take part in consultations and surveys around membership and contribute views on the state of the profession.
- Access to IIC's new Community Platform, learning hub and digital online course materials with opportunities to contribute to IIC's Special Interest Communities (Authenticity and Ethics, Sustainability, Leadership and Conservation Data)
- Monthly job and news alerts through IIC's Round Up