*New for 2022- 23*. Membership certificates are now available and we have extended our discount scheme for students in UNESCO Band 2 - 4 countries to student members for the first time. This means you are eligible for a 25% discount in Band 2 or 50% in Band 3 - 4 countries. Check the UNESCO list here. If you are eligible, savings will be added automatically at checkout.
We support new talent and work with exceptional, dedicated conservators and heritage professionals all over the world.
Online payments by credit or debit cards are made in Sterling, however we can also provide an invoice for PayPal or international bank transfer payments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance.
- Be part of our impressive international network of members
- Immediate digital access to Studies in Conservation, including our major archive of content, research and papers dating back to 1952.
- Access to IIC's Community Platform, with 'virtual Reading Room' and digital online learning resources with opportunities to contribute to IIC's Special Interest Communities (Authenticity and Ethics, Sustainability, Leadership and Conservation Data)
- Access to Members' Directory and exclusive content in our online members’ area
- Discounted fees to IIC Congresses and events (free online access to IIC's Wellington Congress 2022)
- Free student registration for IIC’s biennial Student and Emerging Conservator (S&ECC) Conferences
- Preferential access to IIC's Professional Development Series webinars and Zoom talks, such as 'Writing for Publication' and 'Creating Successful Posters' (free to members)
- Extensive networking and volunteer opportunities with IIC
- The chance to take part in consultations and surveys around membership and contribute views on the state of the profession.
- Monthly job and news alerts through IIC's Round Up
- New: printable IIC membership certificate