You must have been elected as a Fellow of IIC to choose this membership type
Fellows are senior and respected members of the profession who are nominated and elected by the existing Fellowship body. We also welcome applications from individuals to become a Fellow of the IIC. You can access further information here.
As a Fellow you will become part of a very special network and have the opportunity to participate in a range of programmes and prestigious events all over the world. We will help you stay up to date with the latest news, research and projects internationally.
We also have a small number of Honorary Fellows, a group established in 1958 to mark and outstanding contribution to heritage conservation. You can find out about this group here.
To ensure membership is affordable for all you can find details here of our discounts by world region and for those who already belong to a national body for conservators. These will be applied at check out.
Our membership begins each year on July 1. **If you are a newly elected Fellow to IIC and join from April, you will receive 15 months of membership for the price of 12.**
- Print copies of Studies in Conservation, eight issues in four volumes and digital access to a major archive of content, practical advice and research
- Free downloads of all past IIC Papers, Special Editions and Pre-prints
- Entry on the Fellows’ Directory and access to exclusive content in our online members’ area
- Substantial discounted fees to IIC’s Biennial Congresses and IIC Professional Development Seminars
- Special invitation to participate in IIC's Professioanl Development Series webinars (free to members)
- Access to IIC Attendance Grants, Awards and Funding
- Opportunity to participate in IIC’s Mentoring Programme
- Access to IIC's new Community Platform, learning hub, reading room, online course materials and opportunity to contribute to IIC's Special Interest Communities
- Voting rights at IIC's Annual General Meetings alongside the chance to take part in consultations and surveys around membership and contribute your views on the state of the profession.