You must have been elected as a Fellow of IIC to choose this membership type
**New for 2022-23** all Fellows will receive FREE online access to the IIC Wellington 2022 Congress with special invitation to attend a Fellows' meeting and various events being planned for 2023.
Fellows are senior and respected members of the profession who are nominated and elected by the existing Fellowship body. We also welcome applications from individuals to become a Fellow of the IIC. You can access further information here.
As a Fellow you will become part of a very special network and have the opportunity to participate in a range of programmes and prestigious IIC events and Congresses all over the world. We will help you stay up to date with the latest news, research and projects internationally providing access to the Oppportunities Fund grant programme.
To ensure membership is affordable for all you can find details here of our discounts by world region and for those who already belong to a national body for conservators. These will be applied at check out.
Online payments by credit or debit cards are made in Sterling, however we can also provide an invoice for PayPal or international bank transfer payments, please contact email@example.com if you need assistance.
Our membership begins each year on July 1.
- Fellowship certificate, entry on the Fellows’ Directory and FIIC status
- Print copies of Studies in Conservation, eight issues (4 sends) per year and digital access to a major archive of content, practical advice and research
- Free downloads and online access to all past IIC Papers, Special Editions and Pre-prints
- Substantial discounted fees to IIC’s Biennial Congresses with free online access to IIC Wellington Congress 2022 and IIC Professional Development Webinars
- Preferential access to grants and funding, including IIC's Opportunity Fund
- Invitation to participate in IIC’s International Leadership Mentoring programme as a mentor to support the next generation of conservators
- Access to IIC's Community Platform, reading room, online course materials and opportunity to contribute to IIC's Special Interest Communities
- Invitation to take part in IIC's peer-to-peer election process supporting new Fellows
- Voting rights at IIC's Annual General Meetings alongside the chance to take part in consultations and surveys around membership and contribute your views on the state of the profession.