Join us as an Institutional subscriber to deepen relationships within the profession and develop links through our network, providing you with an opportunity to promote your organisation to an international audience. Institutions do not have voting rights at the IIC AGM, although there are opportunities to share views and take part in consultations and surveys that help to shape the work of IIC.
Subscriptions are renewed each year on July 1.
- Attendance at IIC’s major biennial Congress with free online access for the live programme, plus additional 30 days extended access on-demand for up to 5 people (or 25 students for a University)to IIC Edinburgh Congress 2020
- Free digital access to our sector leading publications for up to five named individuals to Studies in Conservation with print copies ( 8 issues in four volumes per year) and access to a major archive of content, practical advice and research
- Preferential access to IIC grants and awards, including IIC Opportunities Fund
- Invitations to participate in IIC's prestigious international conservation training programme (IIC-ITCC) and priority access to IIC's Professional Development Series webinars (free for up to 5 individuals)
- Free promoted job listings (worth £100 per advert) on our website, social media and special discounts for adverts and listings in News in Conservation.
- Free access for up to five team members to IIC's new Community Platform, learning hub, reading room, online course materials and opportunity to contribute to IIC's Special Interest Communities
- Invitation to exhibit, sponsor and participate in IIC International Congresses, Student and Early Conservator Conferences (S&ECC) and IIC Dialogues.
- The chance to take part in international consultations, special interest groups and surveys about the sector globally and to contribute views on the state of the profession.