**New for 2022-23** all institutional members will receive FREE online access to the IIC Wellington 2022 Congress for an UNLIMITED number of their staff for 12 months and a NEW Institution Member logo to use on websites and email signatures.
Join us as an Institutional subscriber to deepen relationships within the profession and develop links through our network, providing you with an opportunity to promote your organisation to an international audience. Institutions do not have voting rights at the IIC AGM, although there are opportunities to share views and take part in consultations and surveys that help to shape the work of IIC.
Subscriptions are renewed each year on July 1.
- Discounted in-person attendance at IIC’s major biennial Congresses, with FREE online access to IIC Wellington Congress 2022 for UNLIMITED number of staff from universities. Followed by a year's access to talks and materials.
- Free online access to our sector leading publications for up to five named individuals to Studies in Conservation with print copies ( 8 issues in four volumes per year) and access to a major archive of content and research
- Free access for up to five team members to IIC's new Community Platform, learning hub, reading room, online course materials and opportunity to contribute to IIC's Special Interest Communities
- Preferential access to IIC seed funding grants and awards, including IIC Opportunities Fund
- Free promoted job listings (worth £100 per advert) on our website, social media and special discounts for adverts and listings in News in Conservation.
- Institution Membership digital logo to use on websites and letterheads.
- Invitations to participate in IIC's prestigious international leadership programme and priority access to IIC's Professional Development Series webinars (free for up to 5 individuals)
- Invitation to exhibit, sponsor and participate in IIC International Congresses, Student and Early Conservator Conferences (S&ECC) and IIC Dialogues.
- The chance to take part in international consultations, special interest groups and surveys about the sector globally and to contribute views on the state of the profession.