We have a strong global network of members representing over 70 countries. We know that networking and professional development opportunities are important to our members. We will help you advance your career by being part of a truly international community.
Special offer: Join now, and your membership will be automatically extended into our 2021 - 22 membership year, which begins on 1 July. (Your shopping cart will only show 20 - 21, but we will automatically upgrade memberships from 1 May.) Contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.
To ensure membership is affordable for all you can find details here of our discounts by world region and for those who already belong to a national body for conservators. Membership Fees: £52.50 for Band 2, £35 for Bands 3 and 4. Discounts will be applied at checkout.
Online payments by credit or debit cards are made in Sterling, however we can also provide an invoice for PayPal or international bank transfer payments, please contact email@example.com if you need assistance.
Our membership begins each year on July 1.
- Be part of our impressive international network of members
- Print copies of Studies in Conservation, eight issues in four volumes and digital access to a major archive of content, practical advice and research
- Free downloads of all past IIC Papers, Special Editions and Pre-prints
- Entry on Members’ Directory and access to exclusive content in our online members’ area
- Preferential access to IIC Grants, Awards and Funding
- Substantial Discounted Fees to IIC’s Biennial Congresses with free online access to IIC Edinburgh Congress 2020 and free access to IIC Professional Development Webinars.
- Invites to particpiate in IIC's Professional Development Series Webinars (free for members)
- Opportunity to participate in IIC’s Mentoring Programme
- Access to IIC's new Community Platform, learning hub and digital online course materials with opportunities to contribute to IIC's Special Interest Communities
- Voting rights at IIC's Annual General Meetings alongside the chance to take part in consultations and surveys around membership and contribute your views on the state of the profession.