We have introduced a new category of membership open to students about to graduate and leave full time training as well as people new to IIC who are at an early stage in their career.
Early Career Membership gives you access to professional journals and our mentorship scheme. It also offers a chance to network with a cohort of others taking the same path post-training and advance your career by being part of a truly international community. You can choose this package for up to five years - through internships, apprenticeships and a first job, as you establish yourself.
To ensure membership is affordable for all you can find details here of further discounts by world region and for those who already belong to a national body for conservators. These will be applied at checkout.
Online payments by credit or debit cards are made in Sterling, however we can also provide an invoice for PayPal or international bank transfer payments, please contact email@example.com if you need assistance.
Special offer: Join now, and your membership will be automatically extended into our 2021 - 22 membership year, which begins on 1 July. (Your shopping cart will only show 20 - 21, but we will automatically upgrade memberships from 1 May.) Contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.
- Be part of our impressive international network of members
- Substantial Discounted Fees to IIC’s Biennial Congresses and Events, with free online access to IIC Edinburgh Congress 2020
- Access to IIC Grants, Awards and Funding
- Opportunity to participate in IIC’s Mentoring Programme
- Special invitation to IIC's Professioanl Development Series webinars (free to members)
- Print copies of Studies in Conservation, eight issues in four volumes and digital access to a major archive of content, practical advice and research
- Free downloads of all past IIC Papers, Special Editions and Pre-prints
- Entry on Members’ Directory and access to exclusive content in our online members’ area
- Access to IIC's new Community Platform, learning hub, reading room, online course materials and opportunity to contribute to IIC's Special Interest Communities
- Voting rights at IIC's Annual General Meetings alongside the chance to take part in consultations and surveys around membership and contribute your views on the state of the profession.