IIC's Professional Development Series Webinar. Join IIC as a member and enjoy all our webinars for free.
This event is now over. You can view the recording of the webinar on the IIC Community platform here.
IIC's Professional Development Series Webinars help to ensure that you have the knowledge and skills necessary to advance your career internationally. Participating in professional development will help you to:
• Build confidence and credibility
• Respond to changes by building on your current skills, knowledge and professional development aspirations
• Meet your career goals
• Benefit from networking and from greater career choice, employment mobility and earning potential.
The fourth webinar in this series will be on the topic of creating a poster for the real and digital world, and, as with the other events in this series, will offer views from professionals with extensive experience, approaching the topic from a variety of angles. Participants are encouraged to ask questions.
The webinar will cover:
• Examples of excellent posters, including previous winners of IIC's own poster prizes
• How to make a good poster in the traditional style - ranging from those with an arresting design to the word-dense approach, and tips to improve poster quality
• How to make sure you have proper copyright for all elements of your poster
• Posters for virtual meetings or to go online - how to create an interactive poster with embedded film or publications
This webinar will be invaluable both for the beginner preparing to create a poster for the first time, and for those who would like to improve their skills.
IIC Professional Development Webinars are free to IIC Members
We are planning several more webinars over the coming year and these are free to members - who also receive a host of other benefits, including access to our community platform, publications, mentoring and more. Join IIC here to attend for free.
Please note: this event has a 100 person limit and places will go fast - so book quickly to secure a place. If you are an IIC member, you will have access to the webinar recording on the IIC Community platform afterwards.