Submitted by Marina Herriges on
Business Skills for Conservators and Heritage Consultants
In this course we will explore:
· Pragmatic ways of creating a business plan that is practical and easy to use in the day-to-day running of your business. You will learn how to create a business plan that is creative, adaptable and dynamic.
· How financial forecasting can be used to make good business decisions. You will learn how to estimate your business costs, budget, do cash flow forecasts and create cash flow statements.
· The concepts of costing and pricing for freelance work. You will learn how to calculate your hourly rate and how to price your work using the principles of value-based pricing.
· Strategic marketing and thought leadership marketing. You will learn how to position yourself and use different tactics to increase demand for your services.
Who this course is for
· Freelance conservators and heritage consultants who are already running their businesses and would like to further develop their business skills
· For all those who are thinking of starting their conservation or consultancy freelance business
No previous experience in business management is required. Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel is desirable but not essential.
Date: Monday 5th June 2023
Time: 12:00 - 17:00 (New York and Ottawa time)
17:00 - 22:00 (London time)
To book, please visit Courses | Heritage Consultancy (heritagecollectioncare.com)