IIC Wellington Congress 2022 Dinner
Wed 7 Sep 2022 7:00 PM - 10:30 PM
St. Johns Bar & Eatery, Waterfront, Wellington
Booking has now closed.
The congress dinner will be held at beautiful art deco St. John’s Bar & Eatery, which is centrally located on Wellington’s waterfront. St. John’s serves contemporary New Zealand cuisine in a relaxed yet elegant setting. Please join us for what is sure to be a very enjoyable evening with friends old and new. Tickets are limited to 60, though partners and spouses are more than welcome.
Tickets are $65 / approx. £35 per person, please provide dietary requirements when booking your ticket.
- Caprese Salad (GF) Mozzarella cheese, heirloom tomatoes, basil pesto & aged balsamic
- Caramelized Onion & Beetroot Tartelette (V – VG available on request) Red onion compote, roasted baby beets, red chard leaves & aged balsamic
- Smoked Salmon (GF) Dill & citrus salmon, horseradish cream & blanched new potatoes
- Gnocchi (GF, V – VG available on request) Sautéed spinach, haloumi and basil butter
- Lamb Rump (DF, GF) Herb roasted lamb, crushed gourmet potatoes, ratatouille & jus
- Chicken Supreme (GF) Roasted chicken breast, polenta cake, roasted balsamic, thyme vine tomatoes & herb salad
Further details about the venue can be found here: